Mindful Journal Day 14

I got a bluetooth headphones!

I know this is a lame but the fact that I now have this amazing thing that will help me concentrate when I write because I like listening to music when I write.

But usually I listen to ambient music to make me concentrate and it works.

Today I bought some stuff because I needed to get new stuff to make me feel good. And for some reason I've learned that retail therapy is amazing when you feel miserable.

I mostly bought stationary stuff because I like writing on a notebook.

And maybe this is my adulting side but going through my accounting makes me so stressed out that I need to have a notebook for everything - no joke.

I bought a bunch of notebooks that I find cute and new pens because its never a bad idea to get a new pen once in a while.

I also bought some products to review for my youtube channel and I missed shopping for myself. I missed going through aisles of products and just be amazed.

The biggest purchase I got would probably be this at the moment and I am just in heaven after shopping. It felt so great just to do this!

Now I gotta go.
Much Love!

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo