Mindful Journal Day 15


You know when you are in the mood to work on a project then all of a sudden you just can't work because the most important thing you need just won't work?

Yeah. My internet sucks.

The funny part in this predicament is that I usually edit my videos before I go to bed which is around 10:30PM to 11:30PM which is when not a lot of people in my house are connected to the WiFi thus I have the bandwith to myself. Wow, I sound so selfish saying that.

It just frustrates me that I should have faster internet connection during this time because if I use my mobile data my wallet will be screwed because I need to get a data plan that is way more than my budget.

And I actually pay on time on my internet service which sucks more because WHY IS MY SERVICE NOT AT PAR WITH ME PAYING ON TIME??

And another thing that iffed me today is the whole youtube partnership issue. The whole jist of it is if you don't have xx amount of views per month and xx amount of subscribers you are not eligible for youtube monetization which I was like WHAT THE FUDGE YOUTUBE?!

I have been on youtube since 2009 and I got eligibility just 2 years ago to be a youtube partner and now since I only have 636 subscribers I am not allowed to earn from making videos? You have got to be kidding me!

I admit that I don't upload regularly because my internet sucks so bad I had to shell out money for mobile data to upload my videos. It stresses me out more because I need to get 364 more people to even be eligible for the program now.

This kind of thing discourages other people such as myself because I make content on youtube and I work hard for it and just because some douche bag decided he is king of youtube he decided to violate the policy and now we have to suffer too.

Oh my goodness my blood pressure is rising. I know I'm ranting on this part but I need to get some steam off my chest because its hard to make content let alone people notice it. this is just making it harder for other content creators to be motivated in making content on their channels.

Ugh. I need to sleep. I really do.

I will try to elaborate this more on another post but for now I need to sleep.

Much Love

xx
Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo