Mindful Journal Day 7 to 13

I got sick.

Its terrible.

I thought it was just a common cold or something but it was not. I got broncho pneumonia AGAIN.

YES. AGAIN.

I experienced it back in 2010 when I overworked myself to the point I only get 2 hours of sleep when I was working in the BPO industry which also lead me to quitting that job because I was mentally and physically exhausted getting cursed for being incompetent by someone that lived on the other side of the world.

But this time it was worse than the first one. I felt like my whole body was giving up on me that I lost a lot of energy to even move for more than five minutes at a time!

I know it might be an exaggeration, but surely it was how I felt at that exact moment.

The good thing about the experience is that I was able to enjoy the comforts of sleeping peacefully even though I felt my whole existence was about to end after every horrendous coughing fit.

I was also able to experience amazing Korean soup from my Korean neighbor when she found out I was sick. She gave me seaweed soup and also chicken with ginseng soup. It was AMAZING I TELL YOU!

Of course there were some downsides, one is that I was not able to write, film or edit anything because my body just told me to drop everything and rest.

The coughing fits were horrible. I was like coughing my lungs out of my body and at times my heart palpitated so much I thought it was going to explode at any given notice.

Its horrible being sick. But its an experience we go through to be called a normal human being. I hate it yes, but its a normal thing so just go through it, drink your fluids and enjoy an amazing sleep because once you get better its back to the old grind again.

I know I should keep up with my promise, but as much as possible I want to keep my journal as spontaneous as possible. I prefer writing it at what I prefer it to be. I will try to keep up daily for sure.

I am still getting used to writing again everyday.

Much Love!
xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo