Mindful Journal Day 6 of 365

I feel sick. Scratch that - I AM SICK!

This maybe because of the weather and stress coming to push me down.

I really can't breath properly which scares me to go to sleep. I had to sleep sideways or laying on top of my stomach afraid I might die if I sleep on my back. I am getting more paranoid than ever which is frustrating.

I went to the doctor's office earlier to get myself checked because what I am having doesn't want to leave me.

The doctor gave me medicine and actually advised me to get admitted but I opted not to because I don't have enough funds to get myself admitted.

I hate getting sick.

As much as I love to sleep in my bed all day, I prefer to get up and work.

So far that is what happened today.

Wish me luck for a faster recovery. I really need it.

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo