Mindful Journal day 5 of 365

Yes. I know I am posting this a day after its supposed to. I can explain.

It sounds weird but on the day of my birthday I had a mental breakdown. I was emotionally exhausted to the point that I just wanted to cry.

Luckily, babe was there to calm me down because more and more my anxiety attacks become worse and worse.

One of the things I am thankful was someone made an effort to make me feel my birthday was special besides from my immediate family - my TBDC family.

They didn't really gave me the glitzy kind of party but just a simple dinner where we just spent hours upon hours of talking and catching up since I have been busy at the bakery last 2017.

TBDC has been my second family. They loved me to the point that even if I screwed up they would just be there backing me up. Besides from my immediate family, my TBDC family showed me a whole new world ahead of me. They believed in my potential and made me a better person now.

Thank you The Big Difference Communications for making my 29th birthday a special one.

The highlight of my party was when they interrogated Babe. Its weird to hear this kind of conversation from one of the closest people in your life to your current significant other.

Now I need to sleep. I am so tired and I feel I'll be having a fever.

Much Love
xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo