Please Help Me!



I know this may seem weird to ask but is it possible if you guys and girls help me get additional subscribers for my main channel?

As you may or may not know, Youtube made a whole 180 change on their Youtube Partner Program the other day and it says there that you need to have 1,000 subscribers and at least 4,000 hours of views (equals to 240,000 minutes) on your channel to be able to still be in the program.

And I am asking you guys this because just like home much I love my blog, I also love my youtube channel and treat it as my main platform in sharing information with you guys. I would love to still earn from something that I love to do which is making videos on youtube.

I only need about 309 more subscriber to survive this ordeal and I would definitely appreciate it if you guys share my videos to your friends if you find it funny or informative.

I am really sad to be honest because I have to resort to asking people to subscribe to my channel because honestly I want my work to speak for itself.

I will let you guys decide so please visit my youtube channel www.youtube.com/user/photoescape

Much Love!
xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo