Everything Halloween



Happy Halloween girls! 

Since today is the start of the Halloween season I have been thinking of what do be for Halloween. 

I actually don't dress up that much since I wasn't accustomed in celebrating this with my family, but what the hey haha! 

I remember last year I was a rabbit since I like rabbits. I practically wore rabbit ears and the large front teeth and had a carrot in my hand the whole time. Too bad though I don't have a picture of this. 

When I was still working for a call center, there was an incident in the other account that there was like a zombie outbreak there. The agents in that account were dead serious about wearing costumes and even playing their parts during their breaks. I was terrorized by one agent there that was really creepy. He kept following me to my station, AS IF I was scared! LOL 

Since last night I watched Paranormal Activity 2 and also Magandang Gabi Bayan's Kababalaghan. If you grew up in the Philippines in the 90's you would know this very special show of Magandang Gabi Bayan during the Halloween.

So going back to my dilemma about my costume... Should I go for a celebrity look or an anime look?


I am still thinking


I'll let you know what I came up with!


Let me know what you were during the Halloween on the comment box below :)


Much love!


-- Alice

Comments

Myrted said…
Hello there alice! Haha, ang creepy nmn ng agent na yun. Haha, sure ka bang un tlga ang agent? haha. :)) choz. well, go for anime! :) or celebrity! either it'll look fine on you. :D

xoxo,
LoveSkinBest
Anonymous said…
Hi alice! IMY.. excited for your halloween look!
idk if i'll be able to do something for halloween, scared for my little one... haha
maybe i'm so late for that!
see you then! keep in touch! Hugs!
SunnyToast said…
Kabog te! awesome! bongga ang party! enjoy!

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo