Wanna win a blackberry curve 9300?

from freeway's facebook page

Ola ladies! 

I seriously would love to have a blackberry so my life would be much easier if you ask me. 

And now I have a solution! I saw this at Freeway's Facebook page and also in twitter and I was hooked.

If you want one too you can join their contest. Simply like their Facebook page and post this line as your status and fill in the blanks

"I want a blackberry 3G from @FreewayOnline because ______________"

Simple right? 

Join now! They will raffle the winner when they reach their 20,000 likes! 

Good Luck! 

Much Love! 

-- Alice

Comments

Pink MagaLine said…
I would love to win that phone. So cool to have one! :)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo