BELLE DE JOUR event ^^,


Ola! Last Sunday I was able to attend the Belle de Jour event on Eastwood. I came around 3pm in which I dreaded to be late, but since its not really a bloggers only event I just made the most out of it haha! 
When I got there I was greeted by a very long line to the entrance. I think it took me 20 minutes just to get to the table. I was given a BDJ passport which actually entitles you to some perks from the event. There were freebies from products like EH and also Carbtrim. There were also games from the ministry of waxing.


The theme for this 2012 is to take flight. It was more of the traveling side and also being organized. I was able to see what the planner looked like in their Facebook page and I was so excited to get one. 


I was more excited with the talks that were on going in the event. I got assigned to Carelle Lee Mangaliag's talk which is about confidence and how to have the drive to move on in life. I was really inspired with her talk and I actually scored a book! haha! There were also raffles that were on going. I wasn't really able to enjoy the event since the speakers in the vicinity were not good so I had to stay within the main tent area just to listen what is happening. I also won something from the event which is a mug from Serenitea! :D 

Mother D Love her talaga! :)
Carelle's talk was inspiring but I think one thing that I have been looking forward more is to seeing Divine Lee in person! OMG I love her! when I saw her in the event I was like "is this really true?" haha! Fan girl mode! haha! I wasn't able to get a picture with her pero promise talaga next time I will take the chance na talaga! :))

I wasn't able to get the planner although it is 20% off that day. Its all good since I had fun. 

There were things that I wasn't able to enjoy that much since there were long lines like the one from Etude House :( 

And my camera screwed up on me. I swear I remembered taking more than 50 pictures for this event, but when I checked my memory card there were only 30+ WTF?!! oh well things like that happen and I have more memory in my head I can share to you :)

Were you able to attend this event too? 

How was your experience? Comment below for your answers and I'll talk to you soon! 

Have a safe weekend! 

Much Love! 

-- Alice




Comments

WICKERMOSS said…
I have more memory in my head I can share to you :)- LOL! that's my girl!
Alice said…
@ wickeRmoss -- haha! EPIC FAIL with words nanaman LOL kainis na memory card kasi LOL

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo