Kpop Friday: SNSD's Boys

picture from Allkpop.com

Do you like SNSD? I do! 

I like them but not to the point of being a fan girl. Recent news I've heard of them is about their comeback and how their new video entitled "Boys" have garnered more than 2 million views on Youtube. 

They have a more solid base that other girl groups in Korea since they have expanded to Europe. I remember watching TVN's coverage of SM Entertainment's concert in Paris. 

I haven't seen the video of this song yet but I'll sure listen to it soon! 

That's my post on K-pop Friday! 

Its a little shorter than what I normally post. I'll make it up next time :)

Much Love! 

-- Alice

Comments

i love them so much! they're pretty and witty :D !
SunnyToast said…
sometimes i appreciate this kind of music:) but you wont expect to be a fan:)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo