The Friendly Ladies at Ministop Pearl Drive


Happy Friday Ladies! 

I know you have been waiting for my weekly Kpop Friday post! Don't worry I will put it up in a bit. 

But for now I will just commend these beautiful and pretty ladies over at Ministop Pearl Drive here in Ortigas! 

I actually work near this establishment so I frequently visit this place to grab food or just check out things. I know its weird but who cares! Pft! But 'nuf said I am a regular here LOL 


A while ago I went there to actually just pay my bills since they also process those. Of course being a curious bunny as I am I say this little card at the cash register and asked what its for. Its actually a promo that they have on their sundaes. If you want to know more about that you can go here

So while they were helping other customers too, the girl who was processing my payment was really nice to tell me more and also chatted up with me. I wasn't in a hurry so its not really a biggie. 

After I paid my bills I was suppose to head out when I saw another promo that they have about their fried chickens. I did not eat anything during breakfast because I woke up at 10am today so I wasn't able to grab a bite of my ham and egg sandwich :( so I was damn hungry! LOL 

taken from my food/travel blog




I asked about the chicken promo and I immediately got the 2pc one for only 120 php! OMG the size of those chickens are even too much for me! LOL 


but any who I really like it! 

Kudos to the ladies at Ministop Pearl Drive here at Ortigas! Really Friendly and they would surely liven up your mood ^^, 

If you want to see the promos you can head on to my food/travel blog

www.photoescapetravels.blogspot.com 

and I will talk to you later! 

Much love! 

-- Alice

Comments

Nice people :)

And 120 for 2pcs? Throw some here. :)
Alice said…
@jenny -- tempting right? :)

@herroyalbleakness -- tama! haha! lets grab one together some time ^^,

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo