Life of Beki-girl

batang gusgusin anonymous! LOL

Okay before I begin speaking in a language I have been speaking since I was 8...YES PEOPLE I have been in contact with Beckys since I was a kid so speaking their language is really easy for me. I only speak minimal becky so that other people might still be able to understand me. 
 
(Okay going back)
 
Before I begin, this post was inspired when me and Myrted of Love Skin Best were talking via twitter and I spoke to her in becky in like 70% of the time and she suggested this to me! so yah I did it. haha! madaling mauto sorry naman! choz!

To my non-beki speaking or foreign friends I'm really sorry but the language translator would just confuse you if you translate this blog post. You just have to go to my other blogposts for your reading preference ok?

so lets begin!

nagsimula ako mag-ispluk ng becky nung 8 jers old si watashi. nuon witchels ako ideachina bout din. ay teh kaloka boomboom ako nung jinuturuan akechiwa ng 2nd mudra ko na bekibelles all the way. nung una nitech,itech at waley lang ang nijuro skenchina ni beki-mudra pero nung naglaon ay self-juro nalang si watashi.

for my own mudrabelles keri lang na mag beki beki ako sa balur kse najintindihan namanchina nila itey. yung brother dear ko lang d makajintindi xe d niya tripsung daw. witchels daw niya betchicola na may sisteret sya half beki half bilat. pero na-keri na rin ni brother dear sa gusto key..

okay ka pa ba teh? haha! kaka-ispluk ko ditey baka may red ocean na over there ah. hinga muna before victor basa again ok?

nung high school si akez nag-istop muna akechiwa sa pag-ispluk ko ng beki because I study in a christian school. baka majisip ng mga madlang people na going crazy na kez haha! pero nag return of the comeback naman kez nung college. wichels naman maxado beki sa school ko so wiz dn ako maka ispluk...hay how sad my life tlga!

4 years ang nag fly aun mejo nag iba si watashi. more of the english languachina na kineribel hilson! haha! wit pa rin naman na-forgetsung ang 2nd language ko which is Becky!.

o xa stop na nten ditey baka makasuhan pa ako ng manslaughter sa dami ng dugo na nawala sa inyo LOL

okay go back tayo sa english in 
 
3...
 
2...
 
1...

Okay so I hope you guys enjoyed reading this post. It was hard for me to speak in beki here because I know you girls are so used to me speaking in English...if you want to see more of this comment below and I'll try to do this once in a while.

Much Love!

-- Alice

Comments

Janine M. said…
I actually understood evretheeeeng.
That says something right? :))
May beckyness din ako pero wit pa ako marunong magisplook hardcore beki language. :P
Alice said…
Janine M -- Hala! Haha! That means something teh! Panu pa kaya if mag beki ka? OMG! :)) thanks for dropping by! nakakatuwa mag beki no?
Myrted said…
I understood most of it except for this part.."y teh kaloka boomboom ako nung jinuturuan akechiwa ng 2nd mudra ko na bekibelles all the way. nung una nitech,itech at waley lang ang nijuro skenchina ni beki-mudra pero nung naglaon ay self-juro nalang si watashi. " Hahaha... sorry teh, mdjo dinugo ako ng konti dun. Hahaha... Pero, i like it teh! you made my night. nakakalerky na nakakaentertain! hihi. love this. thanks my beki blogger sister for doing this. hihihi!!! :) muah.
Alice said…
Myrted -- Here's the translation

teh naloka ako ng bonggang bongga nung tinuruan ako ng 2nd mother ko na beki. Nung una iyan ,ito, at wala lang tinuro sa akin ni mother beki. nung naglaon self turo nalang ako.

haha! sorry naman mega nose bleed papala ikaw niyan LOL! :)) thanks for dropping by!
SunnyToast said…
More power sa beckyness mo:) love it!
Issa said…
in fairness, naintindihan ko ang post mo, nakakaintindi rin pala ako ng Becky language, hihihi
Alice said…
@SunnyToast -- Thanks! ^^,

@Issa -- Hi sis! innate na minsan sa girls ang beki language teh! ^^, Thanks for dropping by!

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo