Fashion Trend: Satchel Bags

credits to lookshoplist.com


I have been seeing this bag almost everywhere I go. 

One of the girls I follow just bought one of this, its Say :) 

I honestly am a lover of bags but I don't really follow the trends with bags that much because I have my own preference in choosing a bag. I like spacious bags that is unique.
As far as I remember, the trend before was the longchamp bag. My mom actually owns one of those before, or something similar to the longchamp. I had a cambrige satchel bag when I was a kid.

My satchel bag before was in black. It was very simple and sleek. I actually loved it because it makes me look really sophisticated. The only thing I hate though about that bag is the limited space. I was in fifth grade I think when my mom gave me that bag. It was really small and I could only use that bag when we are having periodical exams which just requires us to bring our reviewers, a pen and an extra pad of paper. 

I like the design of the satchel bag now, its more spacious and also there are more colors to choose from. I am actually planning on buying one if there is one that I really like. 

I'll definitely include this on my Christmas wish list if I'm unable to buy one this November! :) 
Are you a proud owner of a satchel? 

Let me know what you think! 

Much love! 

-- Alice



Comments

Owned one last year but it's now stashed in the closet. Space issues. I tend to bring the whole house when I go out :D
Alice said…
@ herroyalbleakness -- me too! so it still has the same problem pala haha!

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo