Product Review: Sophie Paris Refreshing Mask in Green Tea and Apple


Ola Ladies! 
It has been a while since I did a review post! I am just really jammed with work that I forgot to sit down and do these haha! 

With all the stress, pollution and kinda (?) bad eating habits my skin had become dead. Usually I would apply my clay mask ONLY when I have a red bump I want to disappear. This one though is a peel off mask in which I have to wait say...15-20 minutes or up until it completely dries off then take it off. 

I had one of these before but its from Japan. I can't remember the name because its been years since I last used that! LOL 

But I'm definitely sure its not the same with Sophie Paris because it has more of a green scent than apple and tea. ^^, 
I've used this for a couple of times now so here's my review

What I like:
1. Does not have stinging sensation unlike my clay mask.
2. Had lessen whiteheads and blackheads
3. Gives a refreshing feel to the skin after you use it. 

What I don't like:
1. The price - 155 for 60ml? 
2. Not available locally, you have to contact a sophie paris lady for this. 
3. Kinda hurts when you take it off. 
4. Its messy to apply. 

Verdict?

I know the odds had won this time, but its a pretty good product. I works well but the price just threw me away. 

Would I repurchase? 

Maybe, I'd like to try their variant for oily skin. 

Have you tried this product? What do you think about it? 

Let me know on the comment box below and I'll talk to you soon! 





Much love! 

-- Alice 


NOTE: I am not in any way affiliated with the company and the brand that was featured in this review nor was I paid to do this review. All things stated in the review are solely my opinions

Comments

Myrted said…
Haven't used that yet. :) Great review though. :D
noone said…
seems like an okay product, I'd love your take on their oily skin product cuz I got oily skin!!
Alice said…
@ myrted -- Thanks sis! ^^,

@ pop champagne -- Me too! I'll try to order the exfoliating mask for oily skin once I've finished this one ^^, Thanks for dropping by!

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo