Too many phones? Not really! ^^,


My phones is ARE like another part of my body that I cannot live without. 

Besides from the usual call and text feature it has, 2 of my phones also have camera features which enables me to take good quality pictures. Most of those pictures are the ones that you see on my blog.

Mostly that is the main factor when I look for a new phone. It has to have capabilities of a camera like the megapixels and also the resolution. 

My most love phone is actually on the biggest one since it has a greater megapixel quality than my other flip phone. That phone is actually a DOCOMO phone which I only use for selcam (self camera) pictures. 

What do you love about your phone? 

Let me know on the comment box and I'll talk to you soon!

Comments

Cool! You have some nice phones!

Our favourite features on out phone would definitely have to be the camera for taking pictures wherever you are and also the games for really boring times hahaha

You have a really interesting blog and we will definitely be back for more!

P&C x

http://proctorcruzdesigns.blogspot.com/
Alice said…
haha! I also like the games too! but the games in my phones are not really time killers. I'm saving up for an Iphone so I can finally play my fave games there ^0^ Thank you so much in checking my blog. I've seen your blog and its awesome! ^^,
Anonymous said…
Phones ARE.
Alice said…
Anonymous -- oopss my bad. thanks for the reminder.
ahahaha! same tau, madamii din aq phone! first, attached sakin maxado mga phones q, may sentimental value cla sakin kaya nahihirapan aqong i let go, ipaswap o benta o bigay..... hay..... and sometimes want kong bumalik sa 3310 na cellphone ko nung highskul kc dnaman ako maxado gamit ng ibang features ng hitech na phone. hehe nice post ms. alice!
Alice said…
@gerilen -- I agree! its even harder when the phone was given to you or you bought it yourself. Honestly my first phone was a motorola and it still works! LOL that phone was my savior when I was in High school LOL :)) thanks for dropping by! ^^,

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo