Kpop Fridays: Rain's enlistment to the army

photo credits to allkpop.com


When I first heard the news I was shocked because I thought Rain has already served in the army. 

And now that I think about it. I have been a kpop fan girl for almost 10 years already! Me and Rain had something in common! Idol's Parallel Theory?!?! LOL 

My mom is one of Rain's fans and she has been in a "denial stage" about it. Believe me, my mom is the type of person that is as stubborn as a rock when it comes to what she thinks. Now I know where my stubbornness came from! LOL 
It was said his enlistment date is on the 11th of October and not really sure though where he will be assigned.


*sigh* 

He will be back after 2 years. I will be waiting for his comeback! 

My message to Rain:

You may not know me personally, but as a fan I really appreciate all your hard work to make every performance as perfect as possible. I wish you all the best in the army and keep safe always ok oppa? 

^^, 

Now that I think about it, I have seen Rain's transformation. 

Can't wait to see him in 2 years! 

Aja! 

Question of the day: Do you also love Rain? How do you feel about his enlistment? 

Would love to see your comments below! Much love!

Much Love! 

-- Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo