My Addictions: MTV's Awkward


Happy Monday Ladies! 

Have you ever felt like you did not fit in during high school and you just want the ground swallow you because it seems everything that you do is so embarrassing? That is what I felt when I was in high school.
When I was in high school I did not fit in that much, I was just....there. 

Besides my Jersey Shore - Yes I watch it even if its just a group of guys and girls that don't even make sense and would like to cuddle with everybody and just party all night, I have also been addicted to another show named Awkward. 

From the title itself, you know its not just another program. This tackles the life of Jenna Hamilton who got into an accident which everyone thought she has suicidal tendencies. She was named "That Girl" which apparently she doesn't want to be defined the rest of her life. 

The story is like any other teenage story, almost everyone goes through this - Even I did. 


One thing though that separates me from Jenna's life is that she has a very very complicated relationship with Matty, The school's jock. 

I didn't really had a boyfriend that was in the same school as I am. It will be less drama if you ask me. 

The reason why I am so addicted in watching this show is its funny, without being over the top. It still tackles the common problems of every teenager nowadays. Wow that was hard to swallow. 

But any who, even if you are not in your teenage years you can still check this out and relate to Jenna's problems. 
This is shown every Sunday on MTV at 11pm Manila Time. 

Question of the day: 
Have you seen this show? Can you relate with Jenna's situation? 

Comment down and I'll talk to you soon! 

Oh by the way don't forget to join my mini giveaway click here to know more! 

Much love! 

-- Alice

Comments

Rosamond Kim said…
I haven't seen Awkward but I can relate to that feeling in High School. I think we all feel that way at some point because everyone is still figuring out who they are.

Take care,
Rosamond

Rosamondwrites.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo