30 day make up challenge day 22: Favorite toner


I uberly love the toner from Clean and Clear. It doesn't dry me out as much as the Eskinol one. Although almost every one I know raves the Eskinol astringent, I am not really feeling it. 

The only bad thing is its been a year since I last used a clean and clear toner because almost every store I go to has no clean and clear toner...WHAT IZ WRONG WITH THESE STORES! haha! 

But even so I really love clean and clear. To my manila-based readers if you have seen a bottle of this toner please tell me where they are available I would really really appreciate it! 

Much Love! 

-- Alice 

Comments

interesting good things that this worked for you! ive tried Eskinol which causes me to break out..

If ever i see one i'll definitely email you :)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo