Miss Kat Soap AM/PM soap review




Just a notice to all that will read this review: Every skin has its own different composition. This soap may or may not work for me, but that doesn't mean that it won't work for you. In other words this review is just to give you my opinion about the product. All opinions expressed by me are true and was not influenced in any way by the company being mentioned in this review. I am also not sponsored to do this review. 

It has been my job to keep my skin acne-free or at least keep it away. In order for me to do that is to try new products and see if they work. I was fortunate enough to get my hands with this product from Miss Kat Soap from the Noel Bazaar a couple of weeks ago.  Click here if you want to check out my experience ^^,


The product I used was actually part of the sample pack that they have which is retailed at around 199 - 250 PHP, I'm not sure how much it really is sorry ^^, . I do have the full size version but I think its much better to try the smaller one in case it doesn't work for me. 

The AM / PM soap is said to help reduce acne and bacne problems and see visible results within 3-7 days according to the information on the box. The product comes in 2 bars in yellow and blue. The yellow soap is for day use while the blue bar is for night use. The soaps actually has its own name, the yellow one was Monday comes after Sunday while the blue bar is Thank God it's Friday. The full sized version is actually cute and the soaps are sealed so even if the box is defective you won't have to worry about the soaps.   

The thing that I like with this product is that it is 100% natural and its not a product you see everyday. The product is also made in the Philippines and has a clear print of its expiration at the bottom, so you know if the product will still work for you. I am not sure though if these are distributed on some stores, but you can check out their Facebook page if you want to check their other products or if they have a store. 

Lets get an in-depth review with these products 

The AM soap says 

"Clear it! AM beauty bar clears moderate ance and bacne. It exfoliates and regulates oilyness and has a mattifying component. It dries our pimple fast that visible result can be seen in just 3 days"

Ingredients: 

Glycerin soap base, BHA, Kojic papaya, Orange oil, lux fragnance oil, black beads. 

Directions to use: 

Start your day right with our AM Beauty bar! lather over face in 1 to 2 minutes and you're done! Visible results can be seen in 3 days. 

Lets start reviewing the AM soap first. 

What I like about it:

- It mattefies (tell me if I used the wrong word k?) my skin which last around 4 hours before I have to blot. 
- Did keep up to its promise that will see results after 3 days. 
- 100% natural 

What I don't like about it

- Has a weird scent. I can't put my finger on how to explain it but it smells pretty weird although it will go away after a few seconds that's okay. 
- Even though it didn't give me major break out issues, I did experience that I have developed more blackheads and whiteheads while I used this. 
- The black beads kinda bothered me since it didn't really did anything on my skin.

Verdict:

Do I like it? yes I do but not that much. 

Would I repurchase? 

Maybe yes maybe no. I haven't tried this on my bacne (yes I do get them when I'm stressed) so will try it there next time. 

On to the PM soap. 

The PM soap says:

"Heal it! P.M. Beauty bar will wash away those ugle acne marks, evens skin tone and tighten those large pores but never over drying, leaving you healthy looking skin!"

Ingredients:

Glycerin soap base, BHA, Kojic papaya, Orange oil, lux fragnance oil, black beads 

Directions to use: 

Use PM beauty bar before bed time. Lather over face in 1 or 2 minutes and your done! Visible results can be seen in just 7 days. 

What I like about it: 

- It did tighten my large pores. 
- has a very mild scent, kinda reminds me of the cologne I give to my niece and nephew. And its also calming for me.
- has a refreshing feeling to my skin. 
- Did not broke me out.

What I don't like about it: 
- After using the product, I felt some tightening on my skin which doesn't feel right. 
- Again the black beads in the soap didn't even did its job. I have to use a different scrub after I use this product.
- It made my skin felt a little dry after using this, I immediately have to tone and moisturize. 
- Did not really erase nor fade my acne marks. 

Verdict? 

I actually like this more than the AM soap for some reason, I think its because of the scent. 

Would I repurchase? 

Maybe yes maybe no. I have to check this one too for my bacne since I have been stressed out lately. 

Over all verdict for the product:

I like that this product is purely made in the Philippines and its cute packaging. The AM soap actually mattified my skin longer than usual which is a good thing because I don't have to blot that often. The PM product is great if you have trouble sleeping since the scent is calming and will surely help you to go to sleep much faster. For sure this product will catch your attention. I don't like though the black beads that did not really do a lot of improvement on my skin. I did develop more whiteheads within my chin area and the sides of my face which bothered me. 

Will I repurchase? 

I can't really decide since I haven't tried it on my backne. I'll do an update for that later on. But as of now I don't have a specific answer. 

That is my review for today. Have you tried this product? How was your experience? 

Tell me on the comment box and I will talk to you soon. 

Much Love! 

-- Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo