30 day make up challenge day 23: favorite eyeshadow palette and blush palette


I actually have 2 favorite eyeshadow palettes but I don't have a blush palette haha! 

I fell in love first with my jordache eyeshadow palette then with my Ever Bilena Palette. The reason why I like these two palettes is because both palettes can be used for day or night. I'll do a different post about these two palettes since it would make me do swatches and all ^0^

I have been thinking of buying an eyeshadow palette maybe next year but we'll see if I'm gonna buy one. ^^, 

As much as I love blushes I have actually not owned a blush palette since I usually stick to only one shade at a time. 

That's it for my post today. 

Tell me what you think on the comment box below. 

Much Love! 

-- Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo