Back to blogging at long last!


I'm back!!!!

I have not been blogging for the past week and I am terribly sorry. It makes me think that I neglected my readers/friends that I did not even told you girls what happened. 

Basically I have been swamped with work this past few days since its also the Christmas season which ordered me to wake up earlier than my usual time so I can get to work before 2pm. There were also other problems that happened that I won't discuss at the moment.

But nonetheless I miss you all!!! 

I promised to do a blog giveaway soon but I will have to let it pass because of the Christmas season. Because for one, my money is slowly depleting because I have to buy gifts and also attend some parties. This season really tears my wallet and also makes me heavier than ever! haha! But I love how this season brings our family closer than ever. 

I will blog more since the year is coming to an end. And I want to start my year with new blog posts. So expect back logs and also tons of reviews before this year ends. I'll definitely be posting more than 2 blog posts if possible so I can make up for lost time. 

Much Love! 
-- ALice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo