Product Review: Marionnaud N32 Angled Blush Brush



Ola!

Okay this is the very first brush review that I will do since I have been using this brush for the longest time and I must say it never failed me.



It is the N32 Angled Blush Brush from Marionnaud!!

It was actually given to me by Riza one of my first friends in the blogosphere when we met up at the urbanears event last June...or was it July haha! I totally forgot! :D

She gave this to me as a gift since I was not sure what to get at the time and she recommended this to me. And this brush is just so great to use!

Okay lets go to the review before I forget about it! :D

What I like about the product:

- I can use this with either foundation, blush or bronzer.
- Great to use if you like to contour your cheeks.
- Cheap. Although I forgot how much this cost its around 150-200PHP
- Very dense. Can easily pick up product.
- It doesn't bleed

What I don't like about the product:

It takes a long time to dry up when you deep cleanse it.

Verdict?

I love this brush! I absolutely adore this brush!

Will I repurchase?

Definitely! I will complete the whole set. ^^,

Who would I recommend this to?
To girls who would like to have great quality brushes without breaking the bank.

What is your favorite marionnaud brush? Let me know on the comment box! :D

Much love!

-- Alice

Comments

Myrted said…
Hello! Heard a lot of good raves about Marrionaud brushes. :) I must try them too.... Harhar. When I get my pocket fixed. :))

Merry Christmas!
Alice said…
Marrionaud brushes are a must have! me too! I need to get my pocket fixed :D Thanks for dropping by Myrted! :)
Chriselle Sy said…
You know what, I actually had a Marrionaud retractable brush, but it gave up on me a few months in. Maybe I just got a bad one. I see the others a lot though... Might give them another try! :)

Chrissy @ Cosmetic Fixation
Alice said…
@ Chrissy -- Hi! thanks for dropping by! ^^, Yah I've seen one of those retractable brushes will definitely try them out ^^,

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo