Product Review: Vitress Hair Solutions



Before I begin this review I would just like to inform the readers that I am not sponsored to do this review and everything that I say in this blog is my personal opinion.

Do you have one product that you absolutely hold on to when you have a bad hair day? I do! I usually tie my hair up when I have a bad hair day or I am just really lazy to style it that day haha!

One thing I hold on to when I do have a bad hair day is Vitress hair solutions since it conditions my hair and keeps my hair straight since I have wavy hair.

Vitress hair solution actually comes in 3 variants and I chose instant relax since I would like my wavy hair to tame itself once in a while.

This product keeps your hair smooth and manageable with just one pump! :D One thing though that I don't like about it is that if you use too much it would make your hair look limp and also oily.

Lets get on with the review shall we?

What I like about the product:

Available on all stores
Cheap - One 30ml costs around 70php
easy to use
has light scent

What I don't like about the product:

If you use too much your hair might get really oily.

Verdict?

I love it! I actually keep it in my kit all the time.

Would I repurchase?

Of course! I really really like this product

Who would I recommend this product?

Girls who would like to keep their wavy hair managed.

Much Love!

-- Alice

Comments

Myrted said…
I've used this one too! It does a great job at taming hair, but sometimes it's just not enough. Haha, tigas ng ulo ng hair ko eh. Haha! :D
Alice said…
@myrted -- haha! kaloka! d na vitress kelangan mo teh! :D ako naman pag nasobrahan nagiging limp yung hair ko...

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo