Product Review Sophie Paris Magic Cream



Disclosure: I am not affiliated with the company stated on this review. All comments are based on my experience using the product stated and the product was bought by my own money. I am not sponsored in writing this article.
Ola! I am back with another product review from Sophie Paris. You know what it got my close friends thinking that I was affiliated with them but I am not. I just like to try out their items ^^,

Lets proceed with the product here instead.

I have been using this for at least a month or so and I like this product. I think there had been similar products in the market that offer an instant blush but this one is different since it actually looks more of like a lip balm than a blush.

Its promise is to give you pink cheeks in only a minute and it really does! this is great to use if you are always in a hurry and also if you want a product that lasts a long time. I like that a little from this product would make your cheeks pink but don't use too much or else you'll look like you have allergies haha!

What I like about the product:

Affordable - This is only retailed at 70 PHP.
easy to use
lives up to its promise: pink cheeks under a minute.
lasts a long time.

What I don't like about the product:

Not easily available. You have to order this either in an online store that offers Sophie Paris products or to a Sophie Paris representative.

Verdict?

I really like this product since I can use it when I am in a hurry.

Will I repurchase?

Of course! I'd buy this one for my closest friends and my pretty cousins as a gift.

Who do I recommend this to?

I would recommend this to those that are always in a hurry and don't really like to take a lot of time in making them self all dolled up.

That's it for today. Do you have products that you recommend me to use? Let me know on the comment box and I'll talk to you soon!

Much Love!

-- Alice

Comments

Mica said…
Hope you could post pictures because I've read a lot of good reviews about this product (heard that Andi Eigenmann always has this in her kit) and I'm planning to buy one :) Thanks for the review!

<3
Mica
http://smizingmica.blogspot.com/
Alice said…
@ Mica -- Hi mica! Thanks for dropping by! ^^, I will post pictures of me with this blush on my facebook page soon ^^, I didn't know that Andi Eigenmann has this in her kit thanks for the trivia ^^,
Anonymous said…
I bought a bag from them and it's really not bad ^_^

http://beautyanon.wordpress.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=265&action=edit&message=6&postpost=v2
Janet said…
great review and its really affordable...I just hope I can find this online..thanks for the review..^_^~
Alice said…
@Beauty Anon -- I also have a bag from Sophie and its a good investment if you ask me ^^,

@ Janet -- Thanks for dropping by I actually see a lot of online re-sellers on Facebook on Sophie Paris products ^^,

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo