My Christmas Wishlist


Ola! 

The title basically says it all haha! but really if there is some kind souls out there *ehem KUYA* that would buy me at least 1 or 2 things noted here I would really really love it. 

As compared to my Birthday wishlist last January, there are a lot of changes. For one, I did not ask for any shoes since I'll be buying myself a pair real soon ^^, and also I asked for things that I would really need. 


First off is the Canon Power shot D10. I really like this camera not because of the color and design, I like it mainly because I can bring it with me when I go on swimming trips. Me and my friends like to do jump shots and of course I would like to take pictures of my friends doing some poses underwater. I know I'm weird but that's how I like it :D 


Next is BB cream. I don't have a specific one in mind since I don't know the best one out there. The only thing I would like to have is the one that is good for oily skin. I think the one that was recommended to me was the one from Missha but I'm not sure about it though. ^^,

Next is tony moly's Tomatox. 

It says to whiten skin and also gives you a smoother skin. I admit not having perfect skin so I think this will be good for me. I really want to try this or maybe the appletox which is a peel off mask. ah basta kuya ikaw na bahala! hahahahaha

And of course lastly would be the Naked 2 palette. I know its kinda hard to get one specially since I live in the Philippines. There is no store that sells the Naked 2 palette so if anyone would give me this for either my birthday or Christmas I would really really be grateful and happy of course ^^,

I know I may or may not get what I stated in my blog for Christmas but at least I tried right? haha! 

I will actually link this also in my personal Facebook account. So to those kind souls that would read this blog please please please make this girl really happy by at least giving her one of the items above. I have been very nice this year ^^, 

So what are your Christmas wish list? 

Let me know on the comment box below and I'll talk to you on my next blog. 

Much Love! 

-- Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo