Kpop Fridays: BB cream craze. Yes I am still not part of the bandwagon :-/


I have been fascinated with BB creams for the longest time because it makes me wonder how good they really are. 

I've actually made an article about this in my luuux account. But I won't use that as detail since I think the information I have there is  too "old" if think about it. 

Blemish Balm cream or commonly known as BB cream actually originated in Germany since it would be used to protect and heal scars from laser surgeries and also for sensitive skin. 

BB creams have just been introduced here in the Philippines about 2 or 3 years ago, or maybe a little earlier than what I said. If you ask me, BB creams can be for girls with sensitive skin and acne-prone skin since some BB creams are said to refine the skin from acne scars. 

Famous brands such as Tony Moly, Etude House, Misha and other companies sell these BB creams. I think the most famous one is Missha since they are more known for the effectiveness of there products.

I actually don't know what to do now since I am deciding if I should buy Missha BB cream or Etude House or Tony Moly... Help :-/

Gotta get back to work. See you on the next post! :)

Much Love!

-- Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo