How to Survive the Christmas Rush


Surviving the Christmas rush is something I have kept in my mind to blog for so long now I am finally able to do it! 
I've actually mastered surviving it since transportation and sales are bitches if your weak haha! 

But 'nuf said lets begin in knowing how to survive one. 

1. Know your Travel time. 

Knowing how long you travel from your workplace or school to your house (and likewise) is essential to know how early you have to wake up in order to get to work or school on time. For me, I actually get to work at around 30 to 45 minutes tops even if there is traffic.

2. Know the way around. 

If your workplace or school is within the vicinity that heavy traffic occurs, I suggest know your way around or check other routes you can take in case this happens. 

3. If you are not gonna go shopping, Don't pass by malls

Malls are supposed to be one of my best friends, but when I have to think about work or shop I would choose to work first since that is where I get my money to buy things. Ladies keep this in mind since sales are everywhere haha! 

I sounded kinda harsh on the 3rd one but I know you get my point. Its really better to be safe when you are on the way to work on this rush. 

Have a safe and merry Christmas ahead!  

Much Love! 

-- Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo