30 day make up challenge day 24: Which do you like: cream, matte, powder, sheer, or shimmer eye shadows?


Out of all the eye shadow types I think I like matte powder the most since I am used to it. I have tried shimmery which is hard to manage since I have semi oily lids. And also with matte eye shadows there is more impact in the color unlike in the shimmery it would usually be more of the glitters that would be seen. 

As you can see in the picture above majority of the colors in the palette is the most use ones are the matte colors. I think the only shimmery eye shadow I use there is the white one for highlighting. 

Much Love! 

-- Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo