June 2012 Haul


Hello girls! July has officially arrived and I will be showing you what I've bought for the past month. I wasn't supposed to buy anything but I think I need to buy these stuff since I will be using them for my tutorials, FOTD and also my brother's upcoming wedding. 

His wedding will be this October and I am very happy that my future sister in law asked me if I can just do the make up of some of the bridesmaids and also my mom's make up. So some of the stuff you will see here will be part of my future posts for sure! :D 




First thing I bought is this 88 colors palette from an online store called Cuties and Charms. You can check her store here she mostly sells accessories and I've also bought some accessories from her before. I bought this for only 800 pesos which is a great deal. I will be mainly use this for my tutorials and FOTD's since the colors are really pigmented and its a mix of color and neutrals. 



Next product I've bought is the Ever Bilena Advance Make Up remover. I bought this mainly because I need a decent make up remover. I was just disappointed that its only for eyes and lips but mostly I just ignore that and use it for my face as well. I will do a review about this too so watch out! 


I also bought stuff from Avon! And the first thing I got is the Avon Super shock mascara. I got this because I need a spare mascara in case my total curl mascara dries up on me. Review coming up soon too! 


 I also bought a new lipstick which is the shine attract lipstick. I think this is a new product of Avon and their endorser is Anne Curtis. I got this in Passionate Red which is like a bright red color. Again review coming up real soon! :D 



Last Avon product I got is the simply pretty pressed powder. I got this in soft bisque. This is the same one that I got last month only the one that I'm using is the refillable one ^^,


And lastly I got two MAC blushes. Okay these are not the real things but are replicas of the real thing. I bought this also from Cuties and Charms for 150PHP each. They are pretty cheap compared to other online store I go to. I will be using this for tutorials as well. 

That's the haul for June. 

What have you been buying? 

Much Love! 

-- Alice 

Comments

Mica said…
I've been meaning to try the super shock mascara of avon too! Can;t wait for your review~

Mica
http://smizingmica.blogspot.com/
Online store ba itong Cuties and Charms? I still have makeup from Dollface cosmetix pa naman, at marami pa sila, slightly used lang. But I am still on the look out for more affordable makeup in case :)
Alice said…
@Lipstick Stained yup its an online store ^^. I'm planning on purchasing another palette from Dollface or other brand ^^,
Alice said…
@Mica Thanks for dropping by Mica! :)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo