Diet Diary: Moderation is key.


Hello ladies!

How is your Tuesday so far? Good? bad? so-so?

Zumba has been one of the things that keeps me at my feet at night since I do my zumba routine at night when I get home from work. Zumba is exciting since there is no limitations and you can go at your own pace. 

I'm planning on buying some small gym equipment like weights for my work out but alas the budget is not allowing me to T_T 

But you can actually just use anything to be your weights when you are working out.

I remembered my friend would stuff her pockets with small stuff like loose change or poker chips so that she carries a bit of weight. For me I usually hold two 1.5L water bottles filled with water when I exercise. 

Since I started this journey, I have learned a lot of things. One of them is to don't hinder yourself. If you like to eat, then eat - in moderation.

I've also learned that moderation is key. I eat a lot but I eat in moderation. I eat every 3 to 4 hours apart so that my metabolism is able to keep up with myself.

Here are the regulars in my food intake:

1. oatmeal
2. lettuce
3. fruits
4. fish
5. carrots

I only have five since they can substitute as snack, lunch or dinner for me.

I haven't weighed in so I don't think there is a big change but I will try to weigh myself by the end of the week. 

Have a safe week!

Much Love!

-- Alice

Comments

MaryJane Tauyan said…
you can eat a lot as long as all of them are healthy veggies or etc. try to change your exercise as well to improve losing weight. don't just depend on one exercise routine because our body will get sick of it as well! xx tauyanm.com
MaryJane Tauyan said…
try to change your exercise routine so the body won't get sick of it as well try changing it once in a while. xxl

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo