Scent of the moment: Ever Bilena's Garden Flowers Cologne in Apple Blossom



Hello ladies!

Since I ran out of my BBW cologne I used my Axe Anarchy body spray but I will do another post regarding that.


So going back, I like my scents depending on the weather and my mood. But generally I like my scents either sweet, musky, clean, and fresh. Its hard to define since I'm like a firecracker when it comes to these things. I usually go with my gut when getting perfumes and colognes. If the scent makes me smile and think of something good I will definitely buy it. Don't tell me you don't do that. :) 



I got this as a part of my loot bag from Ever Bilena a year a go or so you can check it out here. So I was intending to give this to my niece but she doesn't like it so I just used it Sayang naman eh. I'm not really good in explaining scents in terms of the top, middle, and base notes so please forgive me if this will confuse you T_T.



The scent is sweet and a little musky, It actually reminds me of summer nights. Its a little overwhelming at first because of the muskiness but you will get used to it. Most of my guy friends actually thought this was candy which was really funny since they would sniff my wrists every time! My guy friends are a little weird please excuse them LOL. But don't over spray this since the scent will overwhelm you for sure.

The only thing I don't like about this is that it doesn't last that long. It would usually stay for 2 hours if I'm inside the house or at the office but when I'm outside it would only last 1 hour (bummer!)

But over all I like this cologne from Ever Bilena. I'm already half way through this bottle but I'm not sure if this will be part of my July empties.

What is your current scent so far?

I would like to know! :)

Much Love!

- Alice 

Comments

Helen Blas said…
Sana mas long lasting yung scent, but most local colognes only last for a short while on the skin. My current scent is The Body Shop's Shea Body Mist. It's unconventional because it's not floral nor fruity. It's nutty, buttery, with a hint of vanilla, perfect for the rainy season. :D
Aya said…
Mine's from Bench. Been wearing it for years now. Haha although I really really liked a ZenZest one way back in college. I always keep on forgetting to buy that again, though. I don't usually buy my colognes in large amounts kasi ang tagal ko bago maubos. Haha
SunnyToast said…
I agree with you...my perfume or cologene depend on my mood and weather:)
Alice said…
@Helen Blas I agree! I would love to try Body Shop scents kaso dami ko pa sa collection ko :) maybe soon :) Thanks for dropping by! :)
Alice said…
@Aya I like Bench colognes as well since light sila and hindi nakaka overwhelm :) Ako naman super dali maubos ng colognes ko kasi gumagamit din pamangkin ko! LOL :) thanks for dropping by! :)
Alice said…
@SunnyToast IKR? :) That is why sometime I keep more than one scent just in case I want to change up my scent :)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo