Diet Diary: Now Keepin' a Food Diary!



Hello Ladies! 

How was your weekend? I'm still a bit saddened by the demise of the Comedy King but I know he is now in heaven with our Creator making him laugh as we speak. Heaven will be a better place for him. 

Going back on today's post. I haven't been posting Diet Diaries right? I'm so sorry about that since I've been really busy and also I've stopped doing some of my regular routine so I think I need to get back on track again. 


In terms of diet, its been back to the usual but I have been addicted to this salad I have been making for the past few days since it has fruits, veggies and also protein. I haven't named it yet since I think there is a similar one somewhere out there but I'm not sure. 

The Salad!

The salad contains Lettuce, Tomatoes, Mangoes and Eggs. I didn't add any dressing to this since I think the juice of the mangoes can be its dressing. I don't really like my salads to be that overflowing with dressing since the whole point of eating is to eat the veggies as to their freshest state - well for me that's the case.

I have been eating this salad for like 4 days now and I can't get over it! haha! I like that its more of a complete meal for me without the carbs. I know carbs are still okay for us but I have to hinder myself in eating too much.


I've also been keeping a food diary, I started it a couple of days ago. I might as well write down what I have been droppin' in my stomach right? Its a big step for me if you ask me since usually I don't even remember what I have eaten. The only thing that is in my head is if it was delicious or not. Its a sad thing to think about but that usually goes through my head. Good thing that I have thought of finally doing it. 

In terms of exercise, I have been doing a little walking with Georgia but since she is getting heavier its a bit of a struggle since she would jump on me if she doesn't get what she wants. But its still fun playing with Georgia since she knows her boundaries in terms of where she stands between being the Alpha dog.


Side Story:
Last Saturday me and Georgia went out since she has been barking at me and reaching out for my hand which is a sign that she wants to go out. So since I let her out of the house we played for a while when I saw my brother hiding from behind our car. Then all of a sudden I told Georgia to go to my brother - And you know what she did! And she pestered my brother to play with her, unfortunately my brother isn't game for one. Such a sourpuss! haha!

As of the moment I think there has been no significant change with my body since:

1. I haven't been working out as much as I had before due to my schedule.
2. Food wise, I'm going back to the old food choices. Luckily I didn't go back all the way.
3. Handling 3 year old dogs could be one of the most hardest thing to do if you are dead tired from work.

But I will get back to working out!

So its official Monday would be Diet Diary Mondays so I can share to you most of the things I've found out, weight that I've lost and diet tips! :)

What is the most best diet tip you have received?

Let me know on the comment box below!

Much Love!

-- Alice 

Comments

I found this store at Greenhills and Gil. Puyat, where they sell organic products best fro trimming down weight naturally and healthily, I actually have a post about them, Sugarleaf is the store's name and also a cafe. I will be posting their products which actually helped me maintain my slim bod. I've added already so hope you follow me too! See you around!
-www.gastronomybyjoy.com

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo