Product Review: Avon Clearskin Blemish Clearing Peel Off Mask


Hello ladies!I hope you are having a wonderful Monday so far. As for me, its doing well since I am now settling to my new station. You will never see the door of the CR on my next FOTD posts! LOL.

Okay going back to today's post. As of you may now know I still have been battling break outs but thankfully they just occur before and during my T.O.M. but besides from that I haven't been getting break outs. And since I want to break away from those nasty break outs I have been using this item from Avon which is the Avon Clear Skin Blemish Clearing Peel Off Mask. I still haven't gotten over my mask phase in which I have been using this every time I have a break out.




Its claim is to basically lessen the appearance of the pimple by simply drying it out. I know what your thinking, an acne gel can do that right? well yes but I think this product not only dried the pimples but also calms the skin and removes other bad stuff. This mask has salicylic acid which is known to fight pimples.

In applying this you have to remember to first wash your face then apply a thin amount on the affected area. If you apply a thin layer it will dry much faster. Then leave it on for 15 - 20 minutes but if you like you can also leave it on overnight then just peel it off the next day. I was surprised that a day of using this it showed results. Too bad I wasn't able to take a picture of it :(

The consistency is a bit runny so you have to be careful when using this, remember to spread evenly to the skin, with that I think its much better to use a cosmetic spatula for even application.  Packaging wise, I like that it is white with the purple logo. It stands out in the crowd without a doubt. The color of the product is also purple with a bit of a floral scent. The scent is not bad if you ask me.  Retailed at 99 PHP since I got it during the sale, I think its a good buy although I suggest they make a bigger bottle of this because this bottle is only good for at least 2 weeks of use.

Pros:
- did not break me out more.
- quite cheap.
- locally available
- simple but impressive packaging.
- easy to use.

Cons:
- runny consistency
-Small bottle packaging.

Verdict:
Great product to buy. It  certainly lives up to its claim. I do hope though they make bigger version of this since a lot of girls would love to use this.

Who would I recommend this to?

I would recommend this to girls with oily and acne prone skin. This would really help you lessen your break outs for sure.

Have you tried this product? What do you think of it?

Post it below! I would really love to know what you think about it.

Much Love!

-- Alice 
 

Comments

Hazel said…
wow good this it works for you :)
Aya said…
My skin's not in its best condition right now, as I've noticed. Maybe a mask like this will help :)
Alice said…
@Hazel yup it does I just hope that they have a bigger bottle :)
Alice said…
@Aya I agree ^^, I'll be trying next the charcoal mask..have you tried that? :)
Anonymous said…
Hi! Would you recommend this for everyday use? I hear that peel-off masks can damage the skin if used everyday.
Alice said…
@Anonymous hello! thank you for commenting that! I wouldn't recommend using this for everyday since it can definitely adverse the effects. This product has salicylic acid which can make the skin really sensitive. i suggest you can use this about 2-3 times a week or whenever you break out :) hope this helps :)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo