No Mirror Make up Challenge




How is your Friday doing so far? For me it would be a good one because I will be having a good weekend ahead! :D I cannot wait for Saturday to come. But for now I will be blogging about this cool challenge I tried. 

I've seen Say, Emafe, Judy and Kath do this so I was really interested to try it as well.

This challenge is called the no mirror make up challenge. The only rule is you don't look in the mirror. 

O.M.G. 

I know it sounds weird since using the mirror is one thing you really need to have when applying. Personally, I think this challenge is really interesting because it tests how much you know your face from every nook and cranny of it...well in a way it is. 

Have fun watching this! I really had fun doing it. 

I think I passed this challenge. What do you think? 




Hang on! Saturday is just a few hours away! :) 

Much Love! 

-- Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo