FOTD: White washed pictures and Red Lips



 Happy Monday! 

I am so glad its not raining any more! I like the rain sometime but when its too much I get so gloomy..I know I'm weird LOL. And because it is sunny I've decided to wear red lipstick today to celebrate it! :D 

If you have seen my previous FOTDs you would probably know that I don't wear a lot of red lipstick because the color overwhelms me. 


A lot of people actually say that I look good wearing red lipstick because it brings out my skin more but I just don't feel comfortable sometimes wearing it. I like pink lippies more since its a safe color and it gives my skin that subtle flush of color. 

I went really simple with my FOTD since I was in a hurry today to get to work :D 

Products used:
Avon Simply Pretty Pressed Powder in Soft Bisque
Avon Total Curl Mascara
Careline Shine Free Blush in Peach Glow
 Avon Shine Attract Lipstick in Passionate Red. 

If you noticed from the products I didn't really do anything to my eyes since I want the attention to my lips haha! 

At least for once I get my lips a chance to be the center of attention :D 

I will do my review for the shine attract lipstick soon if you want to know how I feel about it. 

And now for the wacky picture of the day!


How is your Monday doing so far? 

Keep safe and don't get sick okay? 

Oh yeah before I forget I am doing mini contests on my Facebook page so if you want to win some stuff like make up or little trinkets from me please do like my Facebook Page and wait for it! :D 

CLUE: I usually host the mini contest starting 2AM MANILA TIME.

Much Love! 

-- Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo