Thinking of purchasing a new camera


Camera I choose you! XD


For the past few months I have been using the nintendo 3ds to shoot my videos and also pictures for my blog. 

Quite honestly, the nintendo 3DS is a great gadget since it has music, games and also an internal and external camera and wifi which I can use anytime. The only problem is this is not good enough to suffice some things I need to do with my blog/vlog and tutorials. 

So that made me decide to hunt for a new camera to buy. If you are wondering what happened to my previous Canon powershot camera, for some reason it doesn't respond anymore. What I mean by that is whenever I use it the camera just dies after a few shots. I've been using brand new rechargeable batteries so I think the problem is really with the camera itself. 

I will be featuring at least three brands and models so let me know if you have any recommendations below ok?

Lets start!




1. Canon Ixus 115 HS

This is the first one that I had in mind the moment I saw it. I think 4 people I know already own this type of camera and I've seen the quality of the videos and such and I just fell in love with this.

The only thing that I worry about this is the price. Its a little pricey at the moment but I think this is a good investment since its also great to use for vlogs.




2. Olympus VG 140

This camera is a bit cheaper than the Canon one but I heard that you can actually use this even if you are charging it. It has HD capabilities but above anything some reviews would say this is just an average camera.

And finally


3. Flip video

I think is this the one that is really fit for vlogs since you can directly upload your videos from this gadget to your youtube account. Its a still a little pricey since I remember the company that makes this has already closed down :(

So what do you think of the choices? are there better ones you can recommend?

Please comment below for your suggestions!

Much Love! 

Comments

i think you should try also the samsung smart camera! :) i think it's not that pricey and has good quality :)
Alice said…
@Dana Kimberly :) oh yeah I totally forgot about that! :D maybe I'll put that to my options. Thanks for dropping by! :)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo