I am so happy! :)


Hey Ladies! 

I was supposed to blog about this last weekend but because I had a jam packed weekend with my friend I forgot about it :( But any who I would just like to share to you all a moment I will never forget. 

Last June 29, it was any other Friday. I did not have any clue about what is going to happen. 

I WAS GIVEN THE BEST TEACHER AWARD! 

Every quarter of the year, our account would look into our classes and check who is fit to be best teachers in our account. I was actually not counting to be even part of it since although I do my job well I think I still need to perfect my skills in teaching. 

As part of that I got a certificate of appreciation and also 1000PHP GC from SM! 

I already spent the GC for groceries since it was my treat to my mom. 

I am not expecting it since I know there are other teachers deserving of the award but thank you so much for this. Quite honestly, even without this award I would always get compliments from my student's parents because I teach their children even if their children are naughty and some of them don't listen to me. Its hard to teach English over the phone since you won't be able to supervise them if they are really reading the book. 

But I trust my students a lot since majority of them do get some progress and also I make our lesson fun if they do their lesson. 

I'm just soooooo happy! 

Have a great day ahead! 

Much Love! 

-- Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo