I am now vlogging and I love it!


Hello ladies! For the past weeks I have been shooting myself some videos.

YES.

I have been doing vlog or video blogs for like a week or so. Quite honestly I find it so hard to vlog especially in public for some reason. People would just look at you and stare as if you have a huge sign in your forehead saying I'M WEIRD.



Yeah. I know. I am and I don't care. It actually gives me that feeling that I am free to say whatever I want. Well not everything but you get the picture right?

I'll do a round up every week if possible :D

Here are the videos!






That's it for today's vlog! este blog! haha!

If you wanna see more videos you can check out my channel www.youtube.com/user/photoescape

Much love!

-- Alice

Comments

nice post! ako shy mag upload ng videos sa utube lalu na mag vlog sa public.. idk. maybe someday magagawa ko din, btw,
ganda ng emote mo sa first pic a parang nasa koreanovela lang! hehe
Alice said…
@GeriLen ELinessete try mo mag vlog super exciting! haha! peg lang mag emote LOL in fairview freshness ang face ko dyan LOL thanks for dropping by Gerilen! Let's meet up soon k? :)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo