Yey moment! 100k views!


There comes a time in your life that you feel really special - in a way that only you could think of. And this is that time. I never even thought this day would come. 




I'VE GOTTEN 100K of views in my blog! 

I've started blogging a long time ago, I remember my first blog was in Myspace back in 2003 or 2004 I think, and it was a personal blog might I tell you. But as a lifestyle and beauty blogger I have been blogging for about two years. I really did not expect people would read my blog since I am not an expert on beauty and I only write to what my heart tells me. 

If you girls think that you are just subbies or subscribers on my site - You are dead wrong lol. I think of everyone I meet or interact with as my friend. Even if I haven't met you in person I will treat you as if you are my best friend in the world. I really value each and everyone of you, I wouldn't have reached this if you were not able to read it. 

I also feel shocked at first when other girls asked me for advise regarding beauty related stuff since as I said earlier I am really not an expert but I feel really thankful that they've thought of asking me for my opinion. 

And as a way to say Thank you I will be holding a giveaway soon! 

Are you excited? 

I am still conceptualizing about the mechanics and contacting some shops that can be a sponsor for my giveaway. 

But this is for sure - if you have liked my Facebook Page, you will definitely have a higher chance of winning. 

I wil update you girls regarding the prizes soon so watch out ^^,

Much Love! 

xx Alice 
   

Comments

Unknown said…
Congrats! :) :*


~Elle
http://littellebratontheloose.blogspot.com/
Aya said…
Congratulations! Hope to meet you soon :)
Alice said…
@Aya Thanks Aya! I hope to meet you soon :)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo