Sweet and Flirty Night Out Look


Hello ladies! I am back with another make up look! 

I was kinda bored yet inspired when I came up with this look. Its a mix of purple, silver and black. I initially wanted to do this look for a daytime look but I think this is great for night time too! This look is a fun and flirty look you can rock with your girlfriends on a night out. 

0000


Here's how to achieve this look: 

- Apply foundation.
- Conceal and prime
- Apply silver e/s on the inner part of the lid
- Apply purple e/s on the 3/4 of the lid
- Apply black eyeshadow on the outer corner part and crease
- Blend well
- Make a simple cat eye line. smudge it a little for a smokey effect
- Curl lashes and apply mascara
- Fill in the brows
- Contour your cheeks
- Apply peach colored blush
- Apply nudish pink lipstick

And we are done!






 Products used:

- color collection bb foundation
- quanqui eyeshadow (silver e/s)
- 88 colors palette  (purple and black e/s)
- Make station eyeliner
- Maxfactor Foundation in true beige
- Maxfactor eye brow kit in midnight brown
- Avon Super Shock mascara
- Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Mauvey
- Estee Lauder blush ...sorry I don't know what color it is :( 


I hope that you liked this post. I will be posting new make up looks soon so watch out for it!



What do you think about this look?

Let me know on the comment box and I'll talk to you girls next time : )

Much Love!

xx Alice

Comments

Unknown said…
It's simple yet sexy! good job! :)

new follower here,. hope you can follow back! :)

http://eyahnism.blogspot.com
Alice said…
@Eyah Ballada Hi Eyah! Thanks for dropping by my blog ^^,

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo