Brain Fart moment :(


credits to www.ohmygoodness.com

Have you ever felt that there is nothing sensible in your brain to translate into your blog? I have had my share of brain fart moment but this by far the worst since I have a lot of posts but due to time constraints with work and also other responsibilities I wasn't able to do them for a while now.

If you have followed me on twitter I hope you do I had been tweeting there nonstop about what I've been doing at home around midnight onwards. I have been assigned to edit music for our upcoming company party and doing a medley of sorts out of different songs is very hard. I really takes up your time because it has to be very fluid.

I have been sleeping late than the usual which is not great. Fortunately, last night I was able to edit a make up look I will be uploading soon. I will share more information about that within a couple of days.

 That's it for my day. I still have to do some editing and quite honestly while typing this blog my eyes are starting to give me signs to sleep because they have been drooping. Ugh! I do hope I get over this brain fart moment as fast as possible and I want to get back to my usual routine!

Oh well..

That's it for today. I do hope you understand my lack of posts recently :)

Much Love!

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo