Diet Diary: Diet Pills vs. Laxatives


Hello ladies! I am back with a new diet diary! 

As of the moment, I have checked and I gained weight... around 1lb gain :( 

I feel sad since I haven't done what I needed to do last week in order to lose weight so I think I have to work out extra hard this week ugh! No pain no gain!


But in other news, I have received tons of emails from girls asking about what diet pill is the best to use or what laxative should one take to lose a lot of weight. I was really shocked when one girl told me that she is thinking of taking both to lose a lot of weight. 

So here is the question: 

Which is better? 

I would say that both can't help you in losing weight alone. Here's some thing you should know about diet pills and laxatives.

LAXATIVES


 

According to wikipedia.org

"Laxatives are foods, compounds or drugs taken to loosen the stool, most often taken to treat constipation. "A good effect of laxative is it increases the movement of feces along the colon. sorry its too medical! A bad effect of laxative may cause diarrhea if you take too much. Personally, laxatives are helpful especially if you don't do that everyday.

Diet Pills however are different.

 DIET PILLS

According to Merriam Webster Dictionary

"Diet pills are a drug that contains amphetamine that is prescribed especially formerly to promote weight loss by increasing the metabolism and also depressing the appetite of the user." 

Just by the meaning of these two you will know the difference. 

Diet pills are not good for the body since it can cause complications to the heart and liver. I have had my fair share of using diet pills and it did give me a slimmer figure but I've experienced palpitations while using them so I stopped taking diet pills.

As for laxatives, taking one is okay but don't overdose yourself because it won't be good for you.

What do you say about these? Have you tried taking diet pills?

Let me know on the comment box below and I'll talk to you soon.

Much Love!

xx Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo