Kpop Friday! Dream Kpop Fantasy Concert!

Picture from Manila Concert Scene


Hello ladies!

I am back with a new post for Kpop Friday and its for the Dream Kpop Fantasy Concert! I am quite excited for this concert since it will showcase not one not two... wait for it... SIX Kpop groups! I have been watching too much How I Met Your Mother



The groups that will be performing are Infinite, Exo-K and Exo-M, Tahiti, Girls Generation and U-Kiss! OMG this will be the second time U-Kiss will visit the Philippines! I can't wait to see Eli! ^0^ 

Fangirl mode ON!

But unfortunately I think I will just have to wait for the next one since I will not be here in Manila during their concert. As far as I remember I will be visiting the province for business and also to reconnect with some of my relatives from my mother's side. I am not sure yet with the details but I will hold on to my twitter and instagram updates during the concert.
 
I feel kind of sad since I won't be able to see Eli in person.. feel mo naman teh! LOL

But anyways I hope YOU will be able to watch this! 

Here are the ticket prices: 
VIP Standing - P11370
VIP Diamond(Elevated Seated, reserved seating) - P11370
Platinum - P9310
Gold - P6210
Silver - P3110
Bronze - P1040

They will be performing at the SM Mall of Asia Concert Grounds. You can call Ticketnet or check their website for more information. 

I am bittersweet about this but I do hope you girls are excited for it! Some of my friends already bought tickets and they are very excited... I'm so envious! but family had to go first than Kpop :( 

Have a safe weekend! 

xx Alice 

Comments

Unknown said…
family over a concert >.<
the only kpopconcert i want to watch is SISTAR <3 i would do evrything for the vip standing.haha
Alice said…
@Jenny Austria I know right?? Oooooh! I want to watch their concert too! I hope they have one here in Manila soon! ^^

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo