Green Smokey Eyes Look


Hello ladies! I am back with a new look! Thankfully my brother was able to fix Chachi yesterday that's why I am able to upload not one but TWO videos! yey! I would like to thank my Kuya na kahit kinulit ko ng walang sawa pumayag sya to fix my PC with only half the price! Plus a special treat nonetheless but I love him soooooo much! Thank you Kuya!


Okay anyways, I was really glad that I was able to post this since I used the Elf Studio pigments that were given to my by ate Rose of Kiray08ever a couple of months back. I will do another post about these babies soon!
 

How to achieve this look:
- Apply green base to the lids
- Place a tissue under the lids to catch the fall outs
- Apply a light mint green eye shadow on the inner thirds of your lids
- Apply a dark teal green shade near the outer corners of the lids
- Apply black eye shadow on the outer corners and the crease area
- Blend the colors together
- Clean up the fallouts using wet wipes
- Line your eyes. You can exaggerate it.
- Curl and apply mascara on your lashes
- Fill in your brows and shape them
- Contour your cheeks
- Apply peach colored blush on your cheeks
- Apply baby pink lipstick

And we are done! ^^,

Products used:
Avon big eye pencil in emerald
Maxfactor pancake foundation in true beige
Elf studio eyeshadows in mint and tropical teal
Black eyeshadow from jordache palette
Make station eyeliner cake
Maxfactor brow kit in midnight brown
Excel lip gloss in 501
Avon supershock mascara


You can definitely rock this look out when you are out with your friends for a night out. I would definitely use this for a fun night out look. What do you think?



Have a safe and wonderful Monday! 

Much Love! 

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo