Fall in love with R on Warm Bodies





If the world had been ran over by zombies and a zombie had somehow regained his humanity would you fall for him? 

Silly question I know but that is just one question you could think if you've read Warm Bodies. Warm Bodies is a book written by Isaac Marion. It’s like a zombie romance fiction if you think about it. The story is basically about a zombie named R who after eating brain and experiencing his memories, he somehow develops a connection with the boy's girlfriend Julie. 


I first came to know this book when I passed by an article about it in the internet. Just like Fifty Shades of Grey, word got out that this would be turn into a movie which will be released February next year.
For some reason getting bitten by him isn't such a bad idea..

Of course I was quite curious and got hold of an EBook of this one. I usually read the EBook version since it will just give me the chance to delete it than feel bad for buying the book. If I do like the EBook I will buy the real thing.

I've actually read and finished the book and I can say I love it. I love it in the sense that it’s quite touching although the ending on the EBook was a bit rushed, I think I need to buy the real one to check if it’s the same. Most EBooks do have that flaw.

I am really excited in seeing the movie since you will be able to visualize what R would look like and also I heard that compared to Twilight, this movie is not that scary its most likely close to being a comedy according to some movie critics that have seen its trailer. 

Here's the trailer if you want to know why


The film stars Nicholas Hault,Teresa Palmer, Dave Franco, Analeigh Tipton, and John Malcovich.

Are you excited to see this movie too?

I'm so excited!

Much Love!

xx Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo