CC cream.....Say Whut?




I've been watching a lot of youtube beauty videos recently and I've noticed that there had been an increase in hype on a cream called CC cream. 

And all I can was CC Cream say whut? 



 From a Beauty and lifestyle blogger as myself its quite hard to keep up will all the beauty trends but luckily I was able to know what this cream is all about.

Basically a CC cream is a Color Control cream, it has all the benefits of BB cream but has a more natural skin coverage. 



BB creams basically have several skin regenerating properties but when you use this it would give out a gray cast or its too light for the users skin. I've had my fair share of these which either leaves me using a darker shade of loose powder just to make my skin tone the same or either use less product.

CC creams are also known to have a higher Sun Protection Factor or SPF to up to 35 PA++. Its been said as well that the CC cream is known to also lighten skin discoloration after eight weeks of use.


As of the moment I only saw Olay release one but I don't think its not yet available here in Manila. I hope the CC cream will be here in Manila soon so we can try it out!

Are you excited about this too? What do you think about the CC cream? Let me know below and I'll talk to you soon!

Much Love!

xx Alice

Comments

Janet said…
the first time I heard about the cc cream is from a singapore blogger wherein she showcase Rachel K cosmetic and eventually I got interested with the cc cream. Too bad, we don't have any cc cream locally yet. I hope local brands will consider catering it soon =)
Alice said…
@Janet I agree... I hope this product will be available soon here in Manila

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo