Diet Diary: Simple steps to losing weight




Hey hey pretty lady! I am back with a new diet diary and I would like to share some simple things to do to lose some weight. Losing weight is quite important but if you change your lifestyle drastically to lose weight it might backfire on you. If it is your first time to lose weight just try to do baby steps first.







1. Increase water intake. 

Water is I think one of the most inexpensive things you can use to lose weight. Just increase your water intake by about a couple of glasses. It is recommended to drink at least eight glasses of water everyday, but I think its much better to drink at least 12-15 glasses of water everyday. 

Water flushes out toxins from our system so it is really best to drink as much water as you can. Not only that, drink lots of water can make your skin look much better and also increase your metabolism.


2. Eat every 3-4 hours. 

I've seen lots of articles and dietician advise me on this, and quite frankly at first I did not really believe them since I grew up knowing eating three times a day is enough. But if you think about it, eating three times a day makes you more hungry thus gives you the chance to over eat.

But this step requires you to remember when you last ate, its quite a daunting task for me :( but all is well because I want a healthier life. Also eat healthy foods like fruits and veggies which is....


3. Slowly incorporate veggies and fruits into your diet. 

If you are not a vegetable and fruits person, you might have to change your mind if you want to lose weight. Vegetables and fruits not only have enough minerals and vitamins to sustain our energy but also they have fiber that can help us sweep out bad stuff like unwanted fat.

Don't start eating a salad immediately to lose weight but rather start little by adding leafy greens into your main course.



4. Cleanse thy system. 

Before starting on your full gear in dieting, why not try a cleanse? A cleanse usually lasts for 3-5 days in which you just have to clean out the system from all impurities. The most famous cleansing routine I know is the master cleanse which consists of lemon juice, water, cayenne pepper, and maple syrup.

Other things you can do is drink a laxatives. But cleansing can only be done if you think you really need to. I usually do a cleanse during the weekend since I don't really go out that much.

NOTE: Cleansing for more than 5 days can do damage to your system since you are not eating what you normally eat for that period of time. It is only advisable to do this if necessary.



5. Do not make an excuse to not exercise. 

I admit that I hate working out. I really do, but I try my best to move around as much as possible to make it my work out for the day. If ever I won't be able to do my workout routine that day I make sure I walk at least an additional 10-15 minutes or I would take the long way home which has a series of inclines to intensify the effect.

If you don't like working out, why not try dancing? Try to do what you like as a form of exercise, if you like dancing, then dance your heart out. If you like running or power walking do that. It actually makes a whole lot of difference if you work out with an open heart and you love what you are doing.

And lastly do not make losing weight something of a burden to you since it will be for your own good. I don't really want to make a big fuss about my weight loss since most of the people I know criticize me about it. I will tell you more about that next time though so expect a bit of a personal post next time...or some random wackiness LOL.

What is one weight loss tip that you live or do a lot?

Have a nice Tuesday!

Much Love!

xx Alice

Comments

Anonymous said…
Daily intermittent fasting works the best for me. You can google for it. I even have problems with gaining weight. I think occasional cleansing also helps at least done every weekend.
Alice said…
@Itin Bique Calvo wow! Thanks for the info I'll definitely check this out for sure ^^,

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo