Diet Diary: No Harm on Having a Cheat Day!


Source

Hey Hey! 

Sorry I wasn't able to blog yesterday much since I just started reading this book...which I will share after I finished reading it. I swear this is something different than the previous books I've featured in this post. 


Okay going back to the original post.

I will share to you one thing that dieters usually do - cheat day! 

Cheat day is the only day that you can eat whatever you want. And what I mean in whatever IS whatever. You can think of it as stuffing yourself so full that you can't move after - that kind of feeling.

I've been advised before that restricting yourself too much will backfire so having at least one cheat day is okay. I remember that when I was dieting I was seriously not eating with my family since my mom and dad loves to cook delicious dishes on a daily basis that I want to hurl myself underground just to escape the scrumptious feast they made. 

I kinda blame my parents and my eating habits, but thankfully I am able to curb my cravings because of my cheat day. My cheat day only occur on Saturday or Sunday - depending when my mom will be cooking. 

In my perspective, Cheat day is not really a day you stuff yourself full till you explode, I think it would just be a day for you to enjoy something you don't eat on a daily basis. And also if you eat the same thing over and over again you'll get tired from it and just quit eating it. It's kinda absurd right? But that's how our minds work. 

And you know what there is actually a diet named after this! Its so crazy but its true! You can check out other articles regarding this on the internet. 


But moreover, I could just say that eating healthy all the time has it perks, but cheating for at least one day in your week to enjoy something bad is not bad at all. Just moderate it so you won't go over board. 

Do you have a cheat day? 

Let me know below! Have a nice day! 

Much Love! 

xx Alice 


Comments

Unknown said…
yay im not into diet but if i will be on a diet someday i will make it 3x a week! hahaha my discipline level = 0
nyahaha
Aya said…
I'm trying to watch what I eat now. Need to lose a lot of weight. I read this book called The Carbohydrate Addict's Diet. That's what I'm trying to follow. Haha good luck to me.

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo