Yey moment! Back to vLogging!


The picture freaked you out? haha!! 

I'm just doing a quick post about going back to vLogging!yey! FINALLY! after three grueling weeks of not able to edit with my laptop I'm back to using my Chachi! My ever so generous brother was really nice to fix it for me after some nudging and endless pretty please I was able to prevail!

Being the youngest has its perks I tell you! 

I've already posted my November 1 vLog in which you will be able to meet my family! Well most of them actually. I was really happy that they were able to be able to join me in vLogging. In all honesty, my family is quite open minded to my wackiness wala na sila magagawa eh LOL

If you notice I also have my niece and nephew in this vLog! They are starting to get used to the camera actually which bothers me since they might take over my channel LOL but I love these rugratz to bits!

Here's the video!


I will start editing my pending make up tutorials soon so watch out for it!

Much Love!

xx Alice

Comments

SunnyToast said…
Good to hear that everything is okay with your lappy! for sure your readers are all waiting for your new post!
Alice said…
@SunnyToast Chachi is actually my desk top pc... ^^, thanks for dropping by Sunny! ^^

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo