30 day Kpop Challenge Day 17

 Happy Friday! 

I am back with another challenge!  

To my youtube subbies (vlog and beauty channel) I would just like to say sorry since I haven't uploaded a new video this week since our internet at home is getting crappy so I think I will resume upload next week. I hope you ladies understand :) 

Okay now let's get on to the challenge today shall we?

Day 17: 

A Song you like to sing Along to: 

Currently there are about 3 songs I sing along to whenever they play on my iPod, but I think the one that stands out the most is IU's Modern Times. 

    
The song is really simple to sing along to and it has an old vibe into it. Even my mom likes this song whenever I blast it out when I'm at home! And also even if you don't have a good singing voice, this is really simple to follow.

And that's it for today's Kpop challenge!

What Kpop song do you like singing to?

Comment below!

Much love!

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo